ServiceMaster Clean offers a wide range of office and other commercial facility cleaning services including Janitorial Services, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Hard-Surface Flooring, Upholstery & Fabric, Healthcare Facility Cleaning, Education Facility Cleaning, and Post Construction Clean Up.
Whether you need cleaning for your office, industrial facility or institution, we can provide you with a cleaning program tailor-made to meet your requirements.
The ServiceMaster Family
ServiceMaster Clean professionals are part of the ServiceMaster family, one of the world’s largest and most versatile service networks. Each year, we serve over 10.5 million homes and businesses with services from janitorial, commercial carpet cleaning and disaster restoration services
to home cleaning services, furniture repair and restoration, home inspection services, energy audits and much more.
Did you know?
How can I protect myself from COVID-19?
Together, we can slow the spread of COVID-19 by making a conscious effort to keep a physical distance between each other. Social distancing is proven to be one of the most effective ways to reduce the spread of illness during an outbreak.
This means making changes in your everyday routines to minimize close contact with others, including:
- avoiding crowded places and non-essential gatherings
- avoiding common greetings, such as handshakes
- limiting contact with people at higher risk like older adults and those in poor health
- keeping a distance of at least 2 arms-length (approximately 2 metres) from others
Proper hygiene can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading infection to others:
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom and when preparing food
- use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- when coughing or sneezing:
- cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand
- dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in a lined waste basket and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
While it is not certain how long COVID-19 survives on surfaces, it does seem to behave like other coronaviruses. Preliminary information on COVID-19 suggests that the virus may persist on surfaces for a few hours or up to several days depending on different conditions, such as:
- type of surface
- humidity of the environment
Although they do not claim to kill viruses such as COVID-19, cleaning solutions can play a role in helping limit the transfer of microorganisms. Health Canada has published a list of hard surface disinfectants that are likely to be effective for use against coronavirus (COVID-19). Public health officials such as WHO and Health Canada recommend cleaning high-touch surfaces often. In the workplace, it is recommended that high traffic work areas or frequently touched surfaces are disinfected twice daily. For example:
In your home:
- door handles
- bedside tables
- television remotes
In the workplace:
- computers, including keyboards and mice
- light switches
- faucet handles
- cabinet handles
- elevator buttons
- cash registers
- restaurant tables and menus
What is an emerging infectious disease?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) defines infectious diseases as “illnesses caused by germs (such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi) that enter the body, multiply, and cause an infection.” Depending on the disease, there are different ways that it can be spread:
- From one person to another
- Through germs carried in air, water, food, or soil
- By insects, ticks, or animals
Emerging diseases are infections that have increased recently or are threatening to increase in the near future. These infections could be
- Newly discovered
- Completely new to an area
- Reappearing in an area
- Caused by bacteria that have become resistant to antibiotics
Is drying and curing the same thing?
No. Drying means that the surface layer is no longer wet or damp to the touch. Curing, on the other hand, means that acrylic has reached its maximum hardness thereby providing the necessary protection of your flooring.